Andisa Agri Affiliations and Associates
Refer to the attached résumés of the Associate and Affiliate specialists (more detailed CVs are available on request.
Andisa Agri works with the following individual Associates and Affiliate organisations so as to provide a “one-stop” agri business solution service to our clients:
- Danie Jordaan: Danie holds an MSc Agric (Ag Econ) with additional qualifications in project management. He is experienced in strategic management, market analysis, capacity building, brand development, project management, supply chain analysis and business modelling. Prior to joining Andisa Agri he was the Regional Agribusiness Coordinator (Southern and East Africa) for an international agribusiness development company. He has worked across Southern and East Africa.
- Matt Williams: Matt holds a National Diploma in Agricultural with additional qualifications in sugarcane production, project management, credit management, estate agency and property valuation. Matt has additional skills in the area of integrated environmental management, wetland delineation and farm planning. Matt has twelve years expertise in BEE agricultural development finance as well as practical farm management experience of intensive irrigated horticultural operations (tropical and sub-tropical fruit).
- Africa Wide Consulting - Warren van Niekerk, Justin du Toit and Gavin Wood: are an experienced team of business development practitioners, with horticultural, developmental, agricultural economic and practical farm management experience.
- David (Oscar) Ashton: has 40 years agricultural and developmental experience. He has a BSc Agric degree from the University of KwaZulu-Natal, General Management experience having been GM at Mkwasine Estate in Zimbabwe and Divisional Manager: Rural and Agriculture for Ithala. Oscar has been involved in many emerging farmer development initiatives and programmes to improve extension services to emerging farmers in South Africa and Africa.
- Edward Malu: holds a sugarcane production diploma and has been an extension officer within the sugar industry with 26 years of experience. Edward has provided community training and development facilitation services to a number of projects.
- Intune Consulting Services (ICS) - Deidre Rankin: has a Master “cum laude” and honours in land reform, with 10 years project management experience in Land reform projects, Economic Development, Poverty Alleviation and Municipal Wide high priority projects across various types.
- Mack & Associates Development Advisors - Rory Mack: has a forestry diploma and has been a forester, development advisor - managing small-scale forestry projects, providing policy advice, preparing business plans for land reform and other development projects. In addition he has conducted land use plans, area based plans
- BPF Consulting - Andreas Malwane: is an experienced social and development facilitator with a background in conservation and environmental education, community project development. He has been involved in community potable water projects, tourism ventures and business planning as part of land claims.
- Dave Dobson: has a BSc and MBA with key qualifications in forestry and related industries. He has been instrumental in the establishment of a number of BEE forestry related Co-operatives.
- Dr Alistair Paterson: is a livestock specialist with many years of advisory experience to emerging smallholder stock farmers.
- Peter Rutsch: is a land legal expert in South African law.
- Sbu Cele: is a land legal community facilitator who works in the land reform space